Friday 22 April 2011

Does Size Matter?

This Sunday sees the 20th leg of the Size Matters 5th Anniversary tour. After tearing it up in the States for the past month the tour now heads to Europe. When the tour was first announced I looked to see where in the UK the event was. It worked out perfect, Manchester at the end of April, which coincided nicely with my birthday, perfect I thought, but no.

Within days the scheduled gig at Warehouse Project had sold out, i was gutted! not only had I missed the Swedes at Pacha in Ibiza and Creamfields last year, It appeared I was to miss out on this mighty event aswell. This is where the story gets good.

In a strange way it was actually my addiction for Twitter that solved my problem, yes, Twitter, Crazy right? Steve Angello posted on his Twitter a limited number of just 100 more tickets were being released for the event so I had to be quick! After a few phones calls, it took no persuasion to coerce my dear friends Headphones and CD Bags and Mr M. Taplin to join me on this Conquest.

So after the dissapointment of SOLD OUT to my Twitter addiction and sudden impluse purchase I now have tickets for what I hope is to be the best of self given birthday presents. SIZE DOES MATTER!

Stay tuned for pictures and a post of the event next week.








No comments: